Friday, June 22, 2012

Day Fifteen - A Flyers Fan

July 13th


One of the great things about being down here is that there are a large group of people that rotate in and out from Maryland. So it's always a surprise when you come to work and see someone you have missed. (Even though he's a Flyers fan, I mean really).

Hello Vince!


He is always laughing, that's why I enjoy him so much.
















After work I had a bunch of homework to finish so I dropped my guests off at dinner, and then had to race home because a MONSTER storm was coming. A few pics from my balcony (the pictures don't really do it justice, it was a gigantic black cloud that moved over the area very rapidly):



Lest you worry that I was stranded in the storm, I stopped and bought a piece of pizza, that apparently could feed an army. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment