Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Randos

Couple of random things that I don't want to forget about Evan when he's this age.

* He loves cell phones, when he gets one in his hand, he wings it up to his ear and starts talking out load. Then he switches to the other ear. (Guess he doesn't want to wear them out). But even funnier are the other things he uses as phones, usually tv remotes, but one time my deodorant.

* He doesn't say many words, most of his verbal stuff is descriptive --- oohhh, aaahhh, ooooos, something like that. And they are hilarious.

--- He farts loud, looks at me, Oh!.

--- He drops something on purpose, oooohh.

--- And when you pick him up (he's over 26 pounds already), he says uhhh, like he's the one doing the work.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love that he groans like it's a task for him, when you pick him up! I need to see the little guy again!

    ReplyDelete