Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Movie Reviews by a Mom

(Note, down another 2 pounds today, almost back to my pre-weekend weight).

I forgot to include this link yesterday in my talk about movies. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it, might have heard her on the radio. But her website is great, she reviews movies not for their technical grades, but how the movie fits as pertains to families. Some G rated movies don't have any good morals to tell at all, etc. She gives letter grades to movies, and will note if there is cursing, nudity, etc. which if you haven't seen a movie you may not know. And may not want to see movies twice.

Media Mom by Nell Minow

******************
Quick picture from the aquarium at the Pittsburgh Zoo. We were in a walk through tunnel. One of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment