Wednesday, April 7, 2010

E-man and his Vacuum

We already know the boy likes to clean. Brooms, mops, swiffers, now he's into washing dishes with you, etc. But he especially loves the vacuum...

(Back story: Evan was born on a Tuesday morning. That evening I sent Matt out shopping at Kohl's because I had a 30% off coupon. We needed a new vacuum and the coupon expired that day. I mean, we saved like $80! His mom called to see how the new baby was, and he says "Fine I guess, I'm in line to buy a vacuum". So this makes me think hard about what household thing we should buy on the day our next child is born. It seems to make a large impact.)

...and our vacuum is big and heavy and he's always trying to pull it down on his head. So we finally bought the miniature one. It's a Dirt Devil, makes noise, has the foot release, a front light, and actually sucks up some dirt too. He played with it the entire first day. Here we are vacuuming together.





2 comments:

  1. Next: Scrubbing toilets!

    Seriously this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny!! I really need to get one of those for Brayden...any help I can get with housework I'll take!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete