Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photography Phun

As if my time isn't busy enough, I am in another photography class at Carroll Community College learning about "Photographing the Family like a Pro". The class should really be titled "How to use your flash correctly and not make people look yellow or fat". :) I have actually learned a lot.

We spend a good amount of time in class sharing photos we have taken and discussing the goods and bads. I brought this one taken during the big ole' snow we had the other day and it was really liked. I used flash and it's a little bright, but otherwise well composed.


I also follow a blog from a photographer who always posts good tidbits. I don't even know how I found her but if you are interested, check her out. (oh just added my first link, yea!)

Also, would like to say congrats to my friend Citymouse who received a beautiful SLR from her loving Countrymouse. May you take many beautiful photos.

4 comments:

  1. If you decide you need some practice subjects other than your own family, let me know. :) would love to have some good photos taken of my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I would love to practice on them. We need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... thanks! (My hubby rocks!) I desperately need to take a class now. I only know how to point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete