Monday, July 2, 2012

Day Twenty Three - Not Much

June 21st


Not a terribly eventful day, and it appears that I didn't take any pictures. Whoops. So here is another one of the RBSP "Picture of the Day". This one involves removing the harness from Spacecraft A (this connects the spacecraft over to the ground equipment racks in the room where I work so that we can provide power to them). We remove the harness so we can do fun stuff like spin them and swing them around and such.


On another note, I went over and visited some family that lives in Merritt Island. I got a chance to see one of my cousins who I don't think I've seen in probably ten years. He just graduated from college and is continuing on to study for his graduate degree in Architecture in Hawaii. It was really great to spend some time with him, yet another bonus of being down here for part of the summer.

Really boring post, but I promise (!) the next one will be more fun. I swear. Pinky swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment