Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Braided Hair, scary slides, and elephants, oh my!

We managed to make it to the Maryland Renaissance Festival one time this year. Evan and I met up with family and friends there. It was a day of many first for him.

First ride on a pony (with Aunt Becca)........................
First ride on an elephant (with Aunt Jessie)........................
First ride on a scary slide (with Mommy)........................ 

















For the record, that slide was WAY faster than I expected, and I'm pretty sure we caught air at least once.

I love the Renn Fest, and my favorite part believe it or not is not mac & cheese on a stick or fried cheese curds. It's the hair ladies, I love to get my hair done. Check out the hair that Becca and I had done......


You can see all of the pictures here.

Until next year..................

3 comments:

  1. Love the E-man adventures!! Awesome braids ladies! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pics ~ loves from the west coast! <3 (The Cox's) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We "meant" to go (like we do every year). I always think... Oh there's next weekend... until there isn't. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love all the clothes myself. I always end up buying something there that I will never wear again... a mask, a garland. I'll do it again next time and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Becca's hair! Kristen went down that slide with two of her friends (but all together) and they said it was so fast they totally went airborne too!

    ReplyDelete