Friday, August 5, 2011

What 2 months can do........

Okay, maybe almost 3 months. Our baby girl will be 3 months old in two weeks, I can't believe it's gone by so fast.


From this (birth):

To this (about 5 or 6 weeks):
To this (2.5 months):


(I wish she was smiling in this, but she was being a stinker every time I took a picture). Not surprisingly for a child of mine, she has started talking quite a bit. No one knows what she's saying, but she doesn't care. Tons of smiles and laughs too. 

And most importantly of all, 2 different nights of 9 hours of sleep each. Can you see me dancing a jig? NO, cause I'm sleeping.

Don't forget, I also have this piece of wonderfulness (2.5 years).


I have started to really love our bedtime routine (do parents ever say that?) After the usual fight about pajamas and teeth brushing and such, Evan, Zoey and I all climb into the big bed. I read books to Evan while feeding Zoey. Sometimes we all fall asleep together, but if I can stay awake to put Zoey down they are usually asleep together in the same room by 9:30p. 

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment